Here is today’s list of free Kindle books and other great deals. If you’re browsing this after the date specified above, there might be a more recent update on the FKB.me home page.
- Kamikaze Kangaroos! 20,000 Miles Around Australia. One Van,Two Girls… And An Idiot. by Tony James Slater 
- Journey of Self: Six Months in the Japanese Countryside by Nate Golon 
- Building a DevOps Culture by Mandi Walls 
- Royal Family: Years of Transition by Theo Aronson 
- Outview (The Inner Movement Book 1) by Brandt Legg (Fantasy thriller) 
- The Faerie Guardian (Creepy Hollow Book 1) by Rachel Morgan (YA fantasy) 
- Medieval – Blood of the Cross (The Medieval Sagas Book 1) by Kevin Ashman (Historical fiction/Adventure) 
- The Northern Star: The Beginning by Mike Gullickson (Science fiction) 
- Serving Crazy with Curry by Amulya Malladi (Dark comedy) 
- Suicide Forest (World’s Scariest Places Occult & Supernatural Crime Series Book 1) by Jeremy Bates (Horror/Suspense) 
- Yellow Mesquite by John J. Asher (Literary fiction) 
Today’s Kindle Countdown Deals (Not Free)
- 1913: The Eve of War by Paul Ham (Nonfiction)  – $0.99
- Conduit (An Emily Monroe Novel) by Angie Martin (Psychological thriller)  – $2.99
- Torn Trousers: A True Story of Courage and Adventure: How A Couple Sacrificed Everything To Escape to Paradise by Andrew St. Pierre White and Gwynn White (Nonfiction)  – $0.99
Today’s Daily Deals (Not Free)
Note that many of these deals are this price for today only, so act fast.
- Click here to check out Amazon’s several Kindle Daily Deals.
- Click here to check out Amazon’s Gold Box daily deal.
Want to thank Tristan for updating the site? Buy him something from his Amazon wish list. All of these books were free when listed but that can change rapidly. All books are available in the US, but availability will vary widely from country to country. The number in brackets [ ] is the number of reviews the book currently has on Amazon.com. Countdown Deals are limited-time discounts on Kindle-exclusive books. Double-check the price before you buy any of these books.