Here is today’s list of free Kindle books and other great deals. If you’re browsing this after the date specified above, there might be a more recent update on the FKB.me home page.
- Cookie Indulgence: 150 Easy Cookie Recipes by Bonnie Scott 
- Be the Ultimate Assistant by Bonnie Low-Kramen 
- Memoirs of an Outlaw: Life in the Sandbox by Robert M. Tanner III 
- Please Don’t Die, But if You Do, What Do I Do Next?: A Practical and Cost Saving Guide for the Estate Executor by Kurt Grube 
- I.T. Geek to Farm Girl Freak: Leaving High Tech for Greener Pastures by S.A. Molteni 
- Superior Justice (Lake Superior Mysteries Book 1) by Tom Hilpert (Mystery/Suspense) 
- VOICES: Book 2 in the David Chance series by John Michael Hileman (Mystery) 
- RANEY & LEVINE (EMBRYO: A Raney & Levine Thriller, Book 3) by J.A. Schneider (Medical thriller) 
- Splintered Energy (The Colors Book 1) by Arlene Webb (Science fiction) 
- Agent with a History (The Agents for Good Book 1) by Guy Stanton III (Action/Adventure/Romance) 
- The Other of One: Book One by Brian G. Burke (Fantasy) 
- The Guardians: Episode 1 by Linell Jeppsen and J Bryden Lloyd (Science fiction) 
Today’s Kindle Countdown Deals (Not Free)
- Tall Man in Ray-Bans (A John Tall Wolf Novel Book 1) by Joseph Flynn (Mystery)  – $1.99
- YOU CAN’T WALLPAPER MY IGLOO: Tales of Living and Teaching in the Alaskan Wilderness by Katherine Norberg (Nonfiction)  – $1.99
Today’s Daily Deals (Not Free)
Note that many of these deals are this price for today only, so act fast.
- Click here to check out Amazon’s several Kindle Daily Deals.
- Click here to check out Amazon’s Gold Box daily deal.
Want to thank Tristan for updating the site? Buy him something from his Amazon wish list. All of these books were free when listed but that can change rapidly. All books are available in the US, but availability will vary widely from country to country. The number in brackets [ ] is the number of reviews the book currently has on Amazon.com. Countdown Deals are limited-time discounts on Kindle-exclusive books. Double-check the price before you buy any of these books.