Don’t forget to hit the Like button! (If you’re reading this in your email, go here and click the like button.) If you’re browsing this after the date specified above, there might be a more recent update here on the main fkb.me page.
Want to thank Tristan for updating the site? Buy him an ebook or two from his Amazon wish list.
- Couponing for the Beginner: A Guide to Couponing for the Uninitiated by Jenny Dean 
- The Beginners Guide to Knitting: Learn How To Knit The Easy Way by Lilly Jones 
- My Cancer Chronicles: Being Diagnosed with Ewing’s Sarcoma by Justin Evans 
- Analyzing the Analyzers: An Introspective Survey of Data Scientists and Their Work by Various authors 
- Cruel Justice (Justice Series #1) by M.A. Comley (Dark mystery) 
- High Moor 2: Moonstruck by Graeme Reynolds (Werewolves/Horror) 
- Far Forward by C.F. Waller (Time travel fiction) 
- Tea Cups & Tiger Claws by Timothy Patrick (Literary fiction/Twisted fiction) 
- The Sartious Mage (The Rhythm of Rivalry: Book 1.5) by B.T. Narro (Coming-of-age fantasy) 
- Death of Secrets by Bown Greenwood (Political thriller) 
- Enormity (Complete Edition) by Nick Milligan (Science fiction) 
- Seven Cities of Greed by Jean Sheldon (Adventure/Cozy mystery) 
- The Death of Rock ‘n’ Roll, The Impossibility of Time Travel and Other Lies by Duncan Milne (Literary fiction/Humor) 
TODAY’S NON-FREE DEALS ON AMAZON
Note that many of these deals are this price for today only, so act fast.
- Click here to check out Amazon’s several Kindle Daily Deals.
- Click here to check out Amazon’s Gold Box daily deal.
KINDLE COUNTDOWN DEALS
What are countdown deals? They’re limited-time discounts on Kindle-exclusive books. In other words, the books are on sale, and there’s a little counter on the page that shows when the price will go back up. THESE ARE NOT FREE, but they are discounted and relatively inexpensive. Because these deals do expire (some of them may have expired by the time you read this), make sure you’re getting the low price before you click that buy button.
- Stepping Up by Robert Culp (Science fiction)  – $0.99
- The Thirteenth Step: Zombie Recovery by Michele W. Miller (Zombie thriller)  – $0.99
- The Productive Person: A how-to guide book filled with productivity hacks & daily schedules for entrepreneurs, students or anyone struggling with work-life balance by James Roper and Chandler Bolt (Nonfiction)  – $2.99
- Let Me Get This Off My Chest: A Breast Cancer Survivor Over-Shares by Margaret Lesh (Nonfiction)  – $0.99
- Black Flagged Apex (The Black Flagged Series) by Steven Konkoly (Technothriller)  – $0.99
- The Ruins of Evermore by David Saccheri (Fantasy)  – $0.99
- The Harvesting by Melanie Karsak (Horror)  – $0.99
Note: All of these books were free when listed but that can change rapidly. Double-check before you buy to make sure it really is free. All books are available in the US, but availability will vary widely from country to country. The number in brackets [ ] is the number of reviews the book currently has on Amazon. fkb.me is usually updated at least every couple days, though never on Sundays.