Here is today’s list of free Kindle books and other great deals. If you’re browsing this after the date specified above, there might be a more recent update on the FKB.me home page. Click here to subscribe to the daily updates via email.
Books can quickly go from free to paid, so double-check the price before you download any of these books!
- The Tater Tot Casserole Cookbook: Great Casserole Recipes with Bonus Dessert Recipes by Kerrie McLoughlin 
- Let’s Talk Dementia: A Caretaker’s Guide by Carol Howell 
- Real Skills, Real Income: A Proven Marketing System to Land Well-Paid Freelance and Consulting Work in 30 Days or Less by Diana Schneidman 
- A Life Half Lived: A True Story of Love, Addiction, Tragedy, and Hope by Darryl Rodgers 
- How Data Science Is Transforming Health Care by Tim O’Reilly, Mike Loukides, Julie Steele, Colin Hill 
- Shakespeare: Exploring the life of The Bard and his England by Kurt Thomas 
- Invasion (Alien Invasion Book 1) by Sean Platt and Johnny B. Truant (Alien invasion science fiction) 
- Deer Season (Ray Elkins Series) by Aaron Stander (Thriller) 
- Dark Recollections (Adrian’s Undead Diary Book 1) by Chris Philbrook (Zombie fiction) 
- Kahayatle (Apocalypsis Book 1) by Elle Casey (YA dystopian fiction) 
- Catch Me by Claire Contreras (Contemporary romance) 
- Nightblade: A Book of Underrealm (The Nightblade Epic 1) by Garrett Robinson (Dark epic fantasy) 
- Witch Is When It All Began (A Witch P.I. Mystery Book 1) by Adele Abbott (Cozy magic/Mystery) 
- Dangerous Faces: Vol. 1: Saratoga by Joseph Jammer Medina (Western) 
Today’s Daily Deals (Not Free)
Note that many of these deals are this price for today only, so act fast.
- Click here to check out Amazon’s several Kindle Daily Deals.
- Click here to check out Amazon’s Gold Box daily deal.
All books are available in the US, but availability will vary widely from country to country. The number in brackets [ ] is the number of reviews the book currently has on Amazon.com. Countdown Deals are limited-time discounts on Kindle-exclusive books.