Sponsored free books
The ebooks listed in this section are by authors that help support fkb.me and make the site possible. PLEASE support them in turn by downloading their books, reading them, reviewing them, and telling your friends about them.
- None – Authors, learn more about getting your book featured here.
Other free books
- The Unofficial Recipes of The Hunger Games: 187 Recipes Inspired by The Hunger Games, Catching Fire, and Mockingjay by Rockridge University Press 
- Digital Photography for Beginners – The ULTIMATE Guide to Taking Better Pictures with Digital Cameras by Darren Rowland 
- Build Your Vocabulary Skills! A Quick and Easy Method by John LaCarna 
- 57 Ways To Take Control Of Your Time And Your Life by Jim Meisenheimer 
- Geeks Who Can Schmooze: A Credit Suisse Private Banker Tells All by W.E. Kidd 
- Alex by Adam J Nicolai (Drama/Suspense) 
- Unconventional by J.J. Hebert (Spirituality) 
- Midnight Fire – Rise of the Dark Angel – Book One by Melody Anne (Paranormal romance) 
- Redliners by David Drake (Science fiction/Action) 
- Cherry Bomb – A Thriller (Jack Daniels Mysteries) by J.A. Konrath (Mystery/Humor) 
- Magic of Thieves: Legends of Dimmingwood, Book I by C. Greenwood (Historical fantasy) 
- Full Circle by Mona Ingram (Contemporary romance) 
- Swan Loch by Randy Mixter (Thriller) 
- That Damned Coyote Hill by Heath Lowrance (Horror/Western) 
Note: All of these books were free when listed but that can change rapidly. Double-check before you buy to make sure it really is free. All books are available in the US, but availability will vary widely from country to country. The number in brackets is the number of reviews the book currently has on Amazon.