Sponsored free books
The ebooks listed in this section are by authors that help support fkb.me and make the site possible. PLEASE support them in turn by downloading their books, reading them, reviewing them, and telling your friends about them.
- None – Authors, learn more about getting your book featured here.
Other free books
- Negotiating with Backbone: Eight Sales Strategies to Defend Your Price and Value by Reed K. Holden 
- Get Out of Debt Like the Debt Heroes: How 21 Ordinary People Paid Off Over $1.7 Million in Debt by Ben Edwards and Jeff Rose 
- What I Wish I Knew about Nursing: Real Advice from Real Nurses on How To Deeply Care for Patients While Still Caring For Yourself by Allie Wilson and Marty Wilson 
- The Story of THE RAG! (St. Mary’s Today Newspaper) by Ken Rossignol 
- Eat Like A Farm Girl; 3 Ingredient Plant Based Recipes by Jennifer Prince 
- Secrets of Professional Organizers Volume 1: Leading Experts Talk About Chronic Disorganization & Hoarding by Donna Smallin Kuper 
- Taken Hostage at a Convent: A Journey Through the Middle East by Ben Neynens 
- Stuck in the Middle (Sister-to-Sister Book #1): A Novel by Virginia Smith (Contemporary romance) 
- Guardians Inc.: The Cypher (Guardians Incorporated) by Julian Rosado-Machain 
- The Last Plea Bargain by Randy Singer (Thriller) 
- The Zombie Chronicles (Apocalypse Infection Unleashed Series) by Chrissy Pebbles (Horror) 
- Far Horizons (The Emigrants Trilogy) by Kate Hewitt (Historical fiction/Romance) 
- ALTDORF (The Forest Knights: Book 1) by J.K. Swift (Fantasy/Historical fiction) 
- Lakebridge: Spring by Natasha Troop (Horror) 
Note: All of these books were free when listed but that can change rapidly. Double-check before you buy to make sure it really is free. All books are available in the US, but availability will vary widely from country to country. The number in brackets is the number of reviews the book currently has on Amazon.