Don’t forget to hit the Like button! (If you’re reading this in your email, go here and click the like button.) If you’re browsing this after the date specified above, click here to go to the main fkb.me page and view the latest update.
- Raw Food Cookbook and Diet: 75 Easy, Delicious, and Flexible Recipes for a Raw Food Diet by Rockridge Press 
- Trail of 32: The True Story of a Youthful Spirit That Knew Not of Defeat by Paul Rega 
- Power Foods Cookbook: Power Food Recipes for a Healthy Brain and Body by Healdsburg Press 
- Remembering Judith – A true story of shattered childhoods by Ruth Joseph 
- Simplify: Eliminate Stress and Fatigue through Simple Living by Donna J. Davis 
- Trees Tall as Mountains (The Journey Mama Writings: Book 1) by Rachel Devenish Ford 
- Please Hug Me–I’ve Been Delayed: The Only Guide You’ll Ever Need to Help You Survive These Not-So-Friendly Skies by Jeff Michaels 
- You are loved . . . an email memoir by Lisa Lucca and Mark Fiore 
- Nowhere Like Home by Jamie Alexander 
- The Book of Bulking: Workouts, Groceries, and Meals for Building Muscle by David De Las Morenas 
- The Woodlands (The Woodlands Series) by Lauren Nicolle Taylor (Dystopian science fiction) 
- Blue Coyote Motel (Coyote Series) by Dianne Harman (Psychological thriller) 
- Wind Warrior (World Aflame) by Jon Messenger (Contemporary fantasy) 
- The Company You Keep (Kendra Clayton Mystery #1) (Kendra Clayton Series) by Angela Henry (Mystery) 
- Finding Mother by Anne Allen (Family/Literary fiction) 
TODAY’S NON-FREE DEALS ON AMAZON
Note that many of these deals are this price for today only, so act fast.
- Click here to check out Amazon’s several Kindle Daily Deals.
- Today’s non-ebook daily deal is Up to 60% Off “Dexter: The Complete Series” on Blu-ray and DVD.
Note: All of these books were free when listed but that can change rapidly. Double-check before you buy to make sure it really is free. All books are available in the US, but availability will vary widely from country to country. The number in brackets [ ] is the number of reviews the book currently has on Amazon. fkb.me is usually updated at least every couple days, though never on Sundays.