Don’t forget to hit the Like button! (If you’re reading this in your email, go here and click the like button.) If you’re browsing this after the date specified above, there might be a more recent update here on the main fkb.me page.
Want to thank Tristan for updating the site? Buy him an ebook or two from his Amazon wish list.
- Declutter Your Life: Reduce Stress, Increase Productivity, and Enjoy Your Clutter-Free Life by Michelle Stewart 
- Real Clever Ideas and Solutions: Hints and Tips to Save You Time and Money by Naya Lizardo 
- Everything I Know by Paul Jarvis 
- OPEN: How we’ll work, live and learn in the future by David Price 
- The Travel Free Guide To London: 119 Free Things To Do by Daniel Davidson 
- Smooth Criminal, A One-Man American Crime Wave by Bill Deane 
- The Widow of Larkspur Inn (The Gresham Chronicles Book #1) by Lawana Blackwell (Christian romance) [1,077]
- The Chronicles of Dragon: The Hero, The Sword and The Dragons (Book 1 of 10) by Craig Halloran (YA epic fantasy) 
- Motor City Shakedown (Bright and Fletcher) by Jonathan Watkins (Action/Legal thriller) 
- The Bionics by Alicia Michaels (Post-apocalyptic science fiction) 
- The Night Girl by Amy Cross (Horror) 
- In the Shadow of the Earth (The Gods in Hiding) by J.P. Borders (Science fiction) 
- Rights by J.T. Hatley (Psychological thriller) 
- The Sharecropper Prodigy by David Lee Malone (USA historical fiction) 
- Pen Pal by Francesca Forrest (Literary fiction) 
TODAY’S NON-FREE DEALS ON AMAZON
Note that many of these deals are this price for today only, so act fast.
- Click here to check out Amazon’s several Kindle Daily Deals.
- Click here to check out Amazon’s Gold Box daily deal.
Note: All of these books were free when listed but that can change rapidly. Double-check before you buy to make sure it really is free. All books are available in the US, but availability will vary widely from country to country. The number in brackets [ ] is the number of reviews the book currently has on Amazon. fkb.me is usually updated at least every couple days, though never on Sundays.