Sponsored free books
The ebooks listed in this section are by authors that help support fkb.me and make the site possible. PLEASE support them in turn by downloading their books, reading them, reviewing them, and telling your friends about them.
- 101 Travel Apps: The Best iPhone Apps for Travelers by Tristan Higbee (The guy behind fkb.me)
- 101 Travel Tips: The Essential Guide to Making the Most of Your Adventures by Tristan Higbee (The guy behind fkb.me)
Other free books
- Broken Pieces by Rachel Thompson 
- Organic Gardening Beginner’s Manual by Julie Turner 
- Delusions of Grandeur by Jason Najum 
- Freezer Meals: Delicious and Easy Make-Ahead Meals by Rashelle Johnson 
- You can make a Puppet Now! How to make Patterns and Puppets by Pierre Gillette 
- Viral – How to Spread your Ideas like a Virus by R.L. Adams 
- And dont’t forget about 101 Travel Apps: The Best iPhone Apps for Travelers and 101 Travel Tips: The Essential Guide to Making the Most of Your Adventures!
- Thinblade (Sovereign of the Seven Isles: Book One) by David A. Wells (Epic fantasy/Adventure) 
- Calling of Emily Evans, The (Women of the West Book #1) by Janette Oke (Historical fiction/Religious fiction) 
- Shades of Gray by Andy Hollman (Drama) 
- Abandon by Blake Crouch (Horror/Thriller) 
- Dragon Isle (The Legend of Vanx Malic) by M.R. Mathias 
- The Necromancer by Pamela M. Richter (Horror) 
- Apocalypse Island by Mark Edward Hall (Mystery/Thriller) 
Note: All of these books were free when listed but that can change rapidly. Double-check before you buy to make sure it really is free. All books are available in the US, but availability will vary widely from country to country. The number in brackets is the number of reviews the book currently has on Amazon.