Sponsored free books
The ebooks listed in this section are by authors that help support fkb.me and make the site possible. PLEASE support them in turn by downloading their books, reading them, reviewing them, and telling your friends about them.
- None – Authors, learn more about getting your book featured here.
Other free books
- Buddha in Blue Jeans: An Extremely Short Zen Guide to Sitting Quietly and Being Buddha by Tai Sheridan 
- 8 Types Of Natural Light That Will Add Drama To Your Photographs by Anne McKinnell 
- Trailersteading: Voluntary Simplicity In A Mobile Home (Modern Simplicity) by Anna Hess 
- Breaking Free by Chett Vosloo 
- GOOGLE: How To Build And Market Your Business With Google (Give Your Marketing A Digital Edge – Volume 4) by Gabriela Taylor 
- The Oldest Woman in the World and Other Stories from Haiti by Kirk Colvin 
- History Lover’s Cookbook by Roxe Anne Peacock 
- COAL & COCA-COLA: Small Town USA 1949 (Short True Story w/Photos) (Visceral History) by Linda G. Shelnutt 
- The Da Vinci Code: A Novel (Robert Langdon) by Dan Brown (Thriller/Religious fiction) [4,241]
- The Emperor’s Edge by Lindsay Buroker (Historical fantasy) 
- To Kill A Warlock: The Dulcie O’Neil Series, Book 1 by H.P. Mallory (Paranormal romance) 
- Empire (In Her Name: Redemption, Book 1) by Michael R. Hicks (Science fiction) 
- Deadly Stillwater (McRyan Mystery Series) by Roger Stelljes (Action/Adventure/Mystery) 
- The Weight of Blood (The Half-Orcs, Book 1) by David Dalgish (Epic fantasy) 
- Shooter’s Cross (Rancho Diablo) by Colby Jackson (Western) 
Note: All of these books were free when listed but that can change rapidly. Double-check before you buy to make sure it really is free. All books are available in the US, but availability will vary widely from country to country. The number in brackets is the number of reviews the book currently has on Amazon.