Don’t forget to hit the Like button! (If you’re reading this in your email, go here and click the like button.) If you’re browsing this after the date specified above, there might be a more recent update here on the main fkb.me page.
Want to thank Tristan for updating the site? Buy him an ebook or two from his Amazon wish list.
- Sliding on the Snow Stone by Andy Szpuk 
- More or Less: Choosing a Lifestyle of Excessive Generosity by Jeff Shinabarger 
- Photographing Children – Tips, Tricks And Ideas! by Dan Eitreim 
- The Eighties: A Bitchen Time To Be a Teenager! by Tom Harvey 
- Yumm…Cookies: Easy Homemade Cookie Recipes. Simply Delicious Brownies, Chocolate Chip Cookies, Sugar Cookies by Royce Anderson 
- I Am Lubo by Lou Pechi 
- Liar Liar: Is Your Life Based on the Lies You Believe? by Sundi Jo Graham 
- Growth Hacking – A How To Guide On Becoming A Growth Hacker by Jose and Joe Casanova 
- Around Midnight: How to Write a Short Story in one Long Evening by Jack Lehman 
- To St Petersburg With Love by Mel Cormican 
- Naero’s Run (A Spacer Clans Adventure) by Mason Elliott (Science fiction) 
- The Other Sister (Sister Series, #1) by Leanne Davis (Chick lit/Drama) 
- The Silence of Lir (Saga of the Spheres) by Mary E. Twomey (Fantasy) 
- The Recluse Storyteller by Mark W. Sasse (Literary fiction) 
- Bound for the Promise-Land by Troy D. Smith (Historical fiction) 
- The Case of Tiffany’s Epiphany (A Richard Sherlock Whodunit) by Jim Stevens (Humor/Mystery) 
TODAY’S NON-FREE DEALS ON AMAZON
Note that many of these deals are this price for today only, so act fast.
- Click here to check out Amazon’s several Kindle Daily Deals.
- Click here to check out Amazon’s Gold Box daily deal.
Note: All of these books were free when listed but that can change rapidly. Double-check before you buy to make sure it really is free. All books are available in the US, but availability will vary widely from country to country. The number in brackets [ ] is the number of reviews the book currently has on Amazon. fkb.me is usually updated at least every couple days, though never on Sundays.