Don’t forget to hit the Like button! (If you’re reading this in your email, go here and click the like button.) If you’re browsing this after the date specified above, click here to go to the main fkb.me page and view the latest update.
Want to thank Tristan for updating the site? Buy him an ebook or two from his Amazon wish list.
- ALASKA BOUND: One man’s dream…One woman’s nightmare! by Tammy Jones 
- 30 Delicious Dump Cake Recipes by Lori Burke 
- Slow Eats, Fast – The Dinner Edition by Theresa Carle-Sanders 
- Trees Tall as Mountains (The Journey Mama Writings: Book 1) by Rachel Devenish Ford 
- Inbox Freedom: The Zen Master’s Guide to Tackling Your Email and Work by Mike Ghaffary 
- Three Girls and a Baby by Rachel Schurig (Romance/Chick lit) 
- Louisiana Longshot (A Miss Fortune Mystery) by Jana DeLeon (Mystery/Humor) 
- Thirst (Ava Delaney #1) by Claire Farrell (Paranormal fantasy) 
- The Good Knight (A Gareth and Gwen Medieval Mystery) by Sarah Woodbury (Medieval mystery/Romance) 
- La Guerra de los Cielos by Fernando Trujillo and Cesar Garcia Muñoz (Fantasy/Spanish) 
- Family Thang by James Henderson (Humor) 
- Bypass Gemini by Joseph Lallo (Science fiction) 
- New World by Stephen W. White (Fantasy) 
- Mythical (Stone Soldiers #1) by C.E. Martin (Science fiction/Military) 
- Windwalkers by R. Michael Burns (Horror) 
- Escape from Hanalei by Everett Peacock (Contemporary fiction/Travel) 
TODAY’S NON-FREE DEALS ON AMAZON
Note that many of these deals are this price for today only, so act fast.
- Click here to check out Amazon’s several Kindle Daily Deals.
- Today’s non-ebook daily deal is Up to 70% Off Select Netgear Wireless Networking Products.
Note: All of these books were free when listed but that can change rapidly. Double-check before you buy to make sure it really is free. All books are available in the US, but availability will vary widely from country to country. The number in brackets [ ] is the number of reviews the book currently has on Amazon. fkb.me is usually updated at least every couple days, though never on Sundays.