Sponsored free books
The ebooks listed in this section are by authors that help support fkb.me and make the site possible. PLEASE support them in turn by downloading their books, reading them, reviewing them, and telling your friends about them.
- None – Authors, learn more about getting your book featured here.
Other free books
- Tactics Time! 1001 Chess Tactics from the Games of Everyday Chess Players by Tim Brennan and Anthea Carson 
- Ten Thousand Miles by Freight Train: A Memoir of Beauty and Freedom on the Rails by Carrot Quinn 
- The Option Trader’s Hedge Fund: A Business Framework for Trading Equity and Index Options by Denis A. Chen and Mark Sebastian 
- The Healthy Quinoa Cookbook by Nicolette Goff 
- Picnic at the Iron Curtain: A Memoir: From the fall of the Berlin Wall to Ukraine’s Orange Revolution by Susan Viets 
- WALT DISNEY – SAVING AMERICA’S LOST GENERATION by R.H. Farber 
- Bug Out Bag: Build the Best Bug Out Bag and Survival Kit for Any Disaster by Sasha Fields 
- Tigers in Normandy by Wolfgang Schneider 
- Rubies of the Viper by Martha Marks (Historical mystery) 
- Heartless (Tales of Goldstone Wood Book #1) by Anne Elisabeth Stengl (Fantasy) 
- Blood Faerie – Urban Fantasy (Caledonia Fae, Book 1) by India Drummond (Fantasy) 
- Cold Lonely Courage (Madeleine toche Series) by Soren Petrek (Action/Adventure) 
- Bad Wolf (Bad Wolf Chronicles: Book 1) by Tim McGregor (Police thriller) 
- Angel’s Ink: The Asylum Tales by Jocelynn Drake (Contemporary fantasy/Urban fantasy) 
- The Night Walk Men: A Novella by Jason McIntyre (Literary fiction) 
- Dark Side of Sunset Pointe – A Lance Underphal Mystery by Michael Allan Scott (Paranormal mystery) 
Note: All of these books were free when listed but that can change rapidly. Double-check before you buy to make sure it really is free. All books are available in the US, but availability will vary widely from country to country. The number in brackets is the number of reviews the book currently has on Amazon.