Sponsored free books
The ebooks listed in this section are by authors that help support fkb.me and make the site possible. PLEASE support them in turn by downloading their books, reading them, reviewing them, and telling your friends about them.
- None – Authors, learn more about getting your book featured here.
Other free books
- The Power of Communication: Skills to Build Trust, Inspire Loyalty, and Lead Effectively by Helio Fred Garcia 
- Buy and Hedge: The 5 Iron Rules for Investing Over the Long Term by Jay Pestrichelli and Wayne Ferbert 
- Introducing Microsoft® SQL Server® 2012 by Ross Mistry and Stacia Misner 
- Racecar: Searching for the Limit in Formula SAE by Matt Brown 
- The Memoirs of Colonel John S. Mosby by John S. Mosby 
- The Parthenon Cookbook: Great Mediterranean Recipes from the Heart of Chicago’s Greektown by Camille Stagg 
- Wildcat Juliet: On the Ground in Sadr City by Jason N. Thelen 
- 100 Easy Camping Recipes by Bonnie Scott 
- Origins (Spinward Fringe) by Randolph LaLonde (Science fiction/Space opera) 
- Bridesmaid Lotto (McMaster the Disaster) by Rachel Astor (Women’s fiction/Contemporary fiction) 
- The Survivors: Book One (Life After War) by Angela White (Science fiction) 
- Almost a Bride (Wyoming Wildflowers Book 1) by Patricia McLinn (Western/Romance) 
- Night of the Assassin (Assassin series) by Russell Blake (Thriller) 
- The Selkie Spell (Seal Island Trilogy, Book 1) (Contemporary fantasy/Romance) by Sophie Moss 
- FREE TO DIE by Bob McElwain (Action/Adventure/Thriller) 
- Mrs. Tuesday’s Departure: A Historical Novel of World War Two by Suzanne Elizabeth Anderson (Historical fiction/Family saga) 
- Demon Gates (Nexus Wars Saga) by Robert Day (Dark fantasy) 
Note: All of these books were free when listed but that can change rapidly. Double-check before you buy to make sure it really is free. All books are available in the US, but availability will vary widely from country to country. The number in brackets is the number of reviews the book currently has on Amazon.