Sponsored free books
The ebooks listed in this section are by authors that help support fkb.me and make the site possible. PLEASE support them in turn by downloading their books, reading them, reviewing them, and telling your friends about them.
- None – Authors, learn more about getting your book featured here.
Other free books
- Unspoken Abandonment by Bryan Wood 
- Pinterest Savvy: How I Got 1 Million+ Followers (Strategies, Plans, and Tips to Grow Your Business with Pinterest) by Melissa Taylor 
- In the Line of Fire: How to Handle Tough Questions…When It Counts: How to Handle Tough Questions …When It Counts by Jerry Weissman 
- Digital Photography For Absolute Beginners. Quick Guide to Getting Started With Digital Photography by John A. Alexander 
- A Guide to Abraham Lincoln by Higher Read 
- Deciding To Dance by Alycia Neighbours 
- Family on the Loose: The Art of Traveling with Kids by E. Ashley Steel and Bill Richards 
- The Mexican Food Cookbooks – Chicken: 31 Delicious Mexican Recipes Made With Chicken by J.R. Deschamps 
- Writing Children’s Stories: Unique method using public domain classics for inspiration by Ruth L. Harding 
- Existence by Abbie Glines (Paranormal romance) 
- A Soul To Steal (The Sanheim Chronicles, Book One) by Bob Blackwell (Fantasy/Horror) 
- The Roswell Conspiracy: Tyler Locke 3 (An International Thriller) by Boyd Morrison (Technothriller) 
- Notes to Self by Avery Sawyer (Teen romance) 
- Candle in the Darkness (Refiner’s Fire Book #1) (Refiner’s Fire) by Lynn Austin (Historical fiction) 
- The Final Arrangement (Book One in the Cozy Flower Shop Mystery Series) by Annie Adams (Mystery) 
- Dawn of Destiny (Epic) by Lee Stephen (Science fiction) 
- Death By Drowning 2 (Mystery & Women Sleuths) (Josiah Reynolds Mysteries) by Abigail Keam (Mystery) 
- A Man Overboard by Shawn Hopkins (Spy thriller) 
- Superman (1987-2006) #1 by John Byrne (Comic) 
Note: All of these books were free when listed but that can change rapidly. Double-check before you buy to make sure it really is free. All books are available in the US, but availability will vary widely from country to country. The number in brackets is the number of reviews the book currently has on Amazon.