Here is today’s list of free Kindle books and other great deals. If you’re browsing this after the date specified above, there might be a more recent update on the FKB.me home page. Click here to subscribe to the daily updates via email.
Books can quickly go from free to paid, so double-check the price before you download any of these books!
- Arbitrage: The authoritative guide on how it works, why it works, and how it can work for you by Chris Green 
- Forever Fat Loss: Escape the Low Calorie and Low Carb Diet Traps and Achieve Effortless and Permanent Fat Loss by Working with Your Biology Instead of Against It by Ari Whitten 
- FOCUS – A Memoir by Ingrid Ricks 
- AVIATRIX: First Woman Pilot for Hughes Airwest by Mary Shipko 
- Unsolved Disappearances in the Great Smoky Mountains by Juanitta Baldwin 
- Lose the Cape: Realities from Busy Modern Moms and Strategies to Survive (Lose the Cape! Book 1) by Alexa Bigwarfe 
- Push the Rock: Second Chances on the Road to Kilimanjaro by R.W. Long 
- Pirate Trials: Famous Murderous Pirates Book Series: THE LIVES AND ADVENTURES of FAMOUS and SUNDRY PIRATES by Ken Rossignol 
- The Mental Handbook: The Guidebook to Approaching Sports & Life With a Bulletproof Mindset by Dre Baldwin 
- All Hands: The Evolution of a Volunteer-Powered Disaster Response Organization by David Campbell and Catherine Fredman 
- Sell All Your Stuff and Become a House Sitter by Al McCullough  (The author’s Sell All Your Stuff and Move Abroad is also free today.)
- Noble Beginnings: A Jack Noble Thriller (Jack Noble #1) by L.T. Ryan (Thriller) [1,102]
- Easy Bake Coven by Liz Schulte (Paranormal romance/Witches) 
- Forty Days at Kamas by Preston Fleming (Dystopian fiction) 
- The Fourth Awakening by Rod Pennington and Jeffery A. Martin (New age thriller) 
- The Arkansas River (Rivers West Book 1) by Jory Sherman (Historical saga/Western) 
- Division Zero by Matthew S. Cox (Paranormal cyberpunk mystery) 
- Pop Travel by Tara Tyler (Science fiction) 
- What Price Gory? by Terry M. West (Horror) 
- VIABLE (Cody Doyle Book 1) by R.A. Hakok (Technothriller) 
- We Three Kings: A Christmas Western (Cheyenne Springs) by Tom Roulstone (Christmas western/Romance) 
Today’s Kindle Countdown Deals (Not Free)
These books are at a reduced price for a limited time only, so act fast!
- The Nameless Dwarf (The Complete Chronicles): Nameless Dwarf series books 1-5 by D.P. Prior (Dark fantasy boxed set)  – $2.99
- The Origin of Dracula by Irving Belateche (Supernatural thriller)  – $0.99
- Exercise Every Day: 32 Tactics for Building the Exercise Habit (Even If You Hate Working Out) by S.J. Scott (Nonfiction)  – $0.99
- At Home on the Kazakh Steppe: A Peace Corps Memoir by Janet Givens (Nonfiction)  – $0.99
Today’s Daily Deals (Not Free)
Note that many of these deals are this price for today only, so act fast.
- Click here to check out Amazon’s several Kindle Daily Deals.
- Click here to check out Amazon’s Gold Box daily deal.
All books are available in the US, but availability will vary widely from country to country. The number in brackets [ ] is the number of reviews the book currently has on Amazon.com. Countdown Deals are limited-time discounts on Kindle-exclusive books.