Here is today’s list of free Kindle books and other great deals. If you’re browsing this after the date specified above, there might be a more recent update on the FKB.me home page.
- STREET CHILD, A Memoir by Justin Reed Early 
- The Best Way: El Camino de Santiago by Bill Walker 
- Household DIY: Save Time and Money with Do It Yourself Hints & Tips on Furniture, Clothes, Pests, Stains, Residues, Odors and More! by Jesse Jacobs 
- Creating Space: The Case for Everyday Creativity by Ed Cyzewski 
- 12 Halloween Crafts to Crochet: DIY Home Decor, Halloween Costume Ideas, and More by Prime Publishing 
- The War Never Ended: Memories of Holocaust Survivors by Simon Hammelburg 
- Life With Toddlers: 3 simple strategies to ease the struggle and raise happy, healthy toddlers by Michelle Smith and Rita Chandler 
- Tents and Tent Stability: A Month-Long Camping Adventure In Germany – In a Rather Dodgy Tent! by Chris Lown 
- Growing Organic Berries: Exactly How To Grow, Maintain & Preserve Every Type Of Berry To Support A Healthy Lifestyle by Adam Holmes 
- Tales of the Unknown Rugger by Liam Dunseath 
- Socrates and Plato & Their Essential Tips for Young International Travellers by James Head 
- Storyteller Uprising: Trust and Persuasion in the Digital Age by Hanson R. Hosein 
- Building Dad: Journal Of A New Father by Chris Osborn 
- Max and the Gatekeeper by James Todd Cochrane (YA adventure/Science fiction) 
- The Photographer’s Apprentice: A Jake Adams Adventure by Dan Eitreim (Western/Adventure) 
- Little Lies by Heather Gudenkauf (Literary short story) 
- Operation Wolfe Cub (The Time To Tell, Book 1) by H.C. Wells (Science fiction/Suspense) 
- Across the Pond by Kenny Luckett (Action/Thriller) 
- Shadow of Danger (Book 1 CORE Shadow Trilogy) by Kristine Mason (Romance/Suspense) 
- The Dragon’s Champion by Sam Ferguson (Classical fantasy) 
- Sullivan’s War (The Sullivan Saga Book 1) by Michael K. Rose (Science fiction/War) 
- Must See to Appreciate: Adventures of a Palm Springs Realtor by David Voda (Humor) 
Today’s Kindle Countdown Deals (Not Free)
- The I.P.O. by Dan Koontz (Suspense)  – $1.99
- TO SPEAK FOR THE DEAD (Jake Lassiter Book 1) by Paul Levine (Legal thriller)  – $0.99
- WordPress for Beginners: A Visual Step-by-Step Guide to Creating your Own WordPress Site in Record Time, Starting from Zero! by Andy Williams (Nonfiction)  – $0.99
- To-Do List Makeover: A Simple Guide to Getting the Important Things Done by S.J. Scott (Nonfiction)  – $0.99
Today’s Daily Deals (Not Free)
Note that many of these deals are this price for today only, so act fast.
- Click here to check out Amazon’s several Kindle Daily Deals.
- Click here to check out Amazon’s Gold Box daily deal.
Want to thank Tristan for updating the site? Buy him an ebook or two from his Amazon wish list. All of these books were free when listed but that can change rapidly. All books are available in the US, but availability will vary widely from country to country. The number in brackets [ ] is the number of reviews the book currently has on Amazon.com. Countdown Deals are limited-time discounts on Kindle-exclusive books. Double-check the price before you buy any of these books.